1/ Build your script
in the Easy Tabs Builder ("Build Your Own" tab):
- Select your options; read and accept the license terms.
- Click on the "Save To Disk" button to save your script to your computer.
If you don't see the button, you'll need to copy and paste the script displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Upload the script to a SharePoint library in your site collection.
Recommended practice: to host your custom scripts, create a dedicated "Utilities" library at the top level of your site collection. Make sure all users have read access to it.
2/ Using the script
- on the Web page where you want to place the tabs, add a Content Editor Web Part
- Edit the Web Part:
Under Content Link, enter the link to your script
Under layout, select the "hidden" checkbox
- click OK.
- move the Content Editor Web Part below all the Web Parts you want to tabify.
- Exit the Edit mode. In normal mode, the Easy Tabs script will automatically generate the tabs.
3/ Optional: add the Web Part you customized to the Web Part gallery. This will allow you to reuse it across your site collection.